Lightweight replacement to both epylog and fail2ban.
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- Insert the GPL stuff in the source files.
- Create a filter that rejects all messages that match a series of regular expressions.
- Maybe switch from storing the daily journal in a file, to storing it in a database.
- Write the systemd service that starts pyruse on boot.
- Write the systemd service+timer that restores bans after a reboot.
- Maybe switch from Step.run() recursion to Step.run()-in-a-loop to avoid too-deep call stacks.
- Eventually make the code more elegant, as I learn more about Python…